Terms of service
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root-kit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If you generate a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
We reserve the right to take immediate and appropriate action without prior notice to protect the our brand and image integrity.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent of the website information and the services provided on the website, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of visiting external websites, links of which may be found in our site.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which we will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and our responsibility in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed.
- Full refund: In cases where the service for any reason has not been provided to the client.
- Partial refund: If there is a service failure which for any reason can not be restored. The partial refund will be in proportion to the used amount time of the service.
- No refunds: If the service has been provided to the client.
The partial refunds will be processed within 30 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the same method of payment e.g.: refund by PayPal or refund by Credit Card.
The full refunds will be processed within 60 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the same method of payment e.g.: refund by PayPal or refund by Credit Card.
Exclusion of third party rights
Duration of agreement
We reserve the right to terminate any or all of the services provided to our website, and or access to certain features of any of these services, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but we are not required to do so under the terms of this agreement.
Law and jurisdiction
This website is owned and operated by Carcani LLC.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do contact us.